The TN series consist of a rugged trailer, four flood lights, and a diesel driven generator set. The Kubota diesel engine and generator components are mounted inside a weatherproof enclosure that also provides quiet, reliable operation. (72 dBA at 23 ft.)
The mast can be raised via the dual ergonomic winch system which can be rotated 359° and locked at 330°.
Durable and multi-fault protection generator with a Tier 4F diesel engine and brushless alternator along with a 45 gallon fuel tank for a longer runtime.
• The galvanized mast and the powder coated finish withstand both harsh work and weather conditions.
• The heavy-duty muffler and the soundproof canopy reduced the noise level to under 70dB(A) at a 23 ft. distance.
• The lights can be adjusted manually in the non-lifting position. Each individual light can be rotated 360° and tilted 90°.
• The light height is 29’- 6” when the mast is fully extended allowing for superior illumination.
• 4 x 1000 watt metal halide with individual breakers.
• 4 adjustable manually operated stabilizing legs are rated for 2000lbs each and provide level & safe operating conditions even on rough terrain. TN lighting towers can safely operate in winds up to 47mph.
• Engine protection includes high temperature, low oil level, low fuel level, hour meter and more…
• Standard 7.5 KW model provides Auxiliary Power with 240V & 120V receptacles while the lights are illuminated.
• The heavy duty jockey wheel allows for easy hook up to a tow vehicle or short distance moves by hand.